Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Welcome !

Welcome to my blog.  The intent of my blog is to share my thoughts and views on the fire service experience.  I have been involved in the fire service my entire adult life.  I have had the opportunity to be a part of volunteer, paid-on call, combination, and career organizations.  My current agency is a medium sized career organization, where I am a company officer assigned to an engine company.

I have a strong passion for the fire service and see this as a calling.  I am truly living out a childhood dream.  My personal niche, as we all have is engine company operations.  I currently lead the majority of engine company based training for my agency.  I have also been blessed with the opportunity over the past six years to be a lead instructor for engine company operations for our regional recruit academy.

Please enjoy my this blog, I hope it provides some insight, education, and entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment